Effective date: April 27,2014
Barque is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What info do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
– your name and contact information including email address, shipping/billing address, phone number and credit card information (if purchasing online)
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with your info?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping – we try to stay organized!
– To improve the products and services we have to offer you
– Periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting (using the email address which you have provided)
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
– We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Your information is stored at the list server that delivers our email newsletters and physical mailings. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver those materials to you.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by barquegifts.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you, but of course we’ll be sad to see you go. You may also ask to be removed from our mailing list by emailing email@example.com with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Please note we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.